- Fractures-toes, metatarsals and tarsals
- Morton's Neuroma/Tailors Bunions
- Achilles tendonitis/Rupture
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Wound Management
- Heel pain
- Ankle/Foot sprains
- Ingrown Toenails
- Osteoarthritis great toe/feet
- Ganglion cysts feet
- Limb length discrepancy/lifts
- Plantar warts
- Foot care including nail/callus care
- Preventative foot screenings for diabetics
A board certified surgeon, Dr. Sipes received her medical education at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, and completed her podiatric residency with Rush-Presbyterian – St. Luke's Medical Center.
Dr. Sipes sees patients for surgical and non-surgical conditions related to disease, injury, fractures, deformities and pain of the foot and ankle. She is available to provide you with a comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Sipes is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery.