Springfield Clinic's board certified athletic trainers are onsite at local high schools and public sporting events throughout the region to triage injuries and collaborate directly with our team of board certified sports medicine doctors.
Our athletic training department offers community services including evaluation and treatment of sports injuries, ImPACT concussion pre/post testing, on-site athletic training at local area schools, and more.
Community Services provided to:
- American Lung Association "Fight for Air Climb"
- Springfield Road Runners Club
- Capitol City Biathlon
- Springfield Marathon
- Abe’s Army and Abe’s Amble
- Route 66 Half Ironman
- Iron Abe Olympic Triathlon
- Stoneman Sprint Triathlon
- Jingle-Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis